E-Z Patch 4 Pool Tile Grout Repair - 1 Pound
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
E-Z Patch 4 Pool Tile Grout Repair
E-Z Patch Pool 4 Tile Grout Repair is our above water mixture (water must be lowered), does not rush you and matches the original sanded pool tile grout used by most swimming pool tilers. Contains modified materials with Pozzolans and P.V.A. Polymers. After doing the repair, water may be refilled the next day. Liquid PVA Bonder included in kit.
- Pool Tile Grout Repair
- Matches most pool tile grout
- For above water repairs
- 1 Pound will cover about 3 Square Feet
- 1. Lower pool water to 6” below the repair area.
- 2. Remove all loose material or grout.
- 3. Add Liquid Cement Bonder to E-Z Patch 4 Dry Cement Mix (use fractions =1/4 of the dry mix to 1/4 of the liquid cement bonder, etc.). Add water and mix (stir) until you get the consistency of “mashed potatoes”.
- 4. Completely fill area to be grouted and allow to partially dry (approx. 5 min.).
- 5. Using a damp sponge, lightly wipe off excess grout leaving joint full and flush. Rinse sponge often.
- 6. When grout is dry, polish residual "haze" off with a dry, clean cloth taking care to keep the cloth dry during this polishing period.
- You may refill water the next day