E-Z Patch 4 Pool Tile Grout Repair - 1 PoundItem #: EZP-136
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
E-Z Patch 4 Pool Tile Grout Repair
E-Z Patch Pool 4 Tile Grout Repair is our above water mixture (water must be lowered), does not rush you and matches the original sanded pool tile grout used by most swimming pool tilers. Contains modified materials with Pozzolans and P.V.A. Polymers. After doing the repair, water may be refilled the next day. Liquid PVA Bonder included in kit.
- Pool Tile Grout Repair
- Matches most pool tile grout
- For above water repairs
- 1 Pound will cover about 3 Square Feet
- 1. Lower pool water to 6” below the repair area.
- 2. Remove all loose material or grout.
- 3. Add Liquid Cement Bonder to E-Z Patch 4 Dry Cement Mix (use fractions = 1/4 of the dry mix to 1/4 of the liquid cement bonder, etc.). Add water and mix (stir) until you get the consistency of “mashed potatoes”.
- 4. Completely fill area to be grouted and allow to partially dry (approx. 5 min.).
- 5. Using a damp sponge, lightly wipe off excess grout leaving joint full and flush. Rinse sponge often.
- 6. When grout is dry, polish residual "haze" off with a dry, clean cloth taking care to keep the cloth dry during this polishing period.
- You may refill water the next day