E-Z Patch Fast Set Pool Plaster Repair - 3 Pounds
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
E-Z Patch Fast Set Pool Plaster Repair
E-Z Patch 1 F.S. White Plaster Repair is a plaster mixture specifically designed for fast set underwater or above water (with water lowered) repairs.It is also the best product to use for fast repairs in cold weather or when painting plaster after repairing. If water is lowered to do repairs, the pool may be refilled after 4 hours. Swimming may be allowed the next day.Liquid Acrylic Bonder is not needed on this kit.
Color may be tinted using any cement type dye. Product contains special modified materials with pozzolans (siliceous volcanic ash) and polymers.
- Fast Setting Plaster repair kit
- For underwater or above water repairs
- No bonder needed
- Can be tinted using any cement type dye
- 1 Pound (depth 3/8″ = 1/3 sq ft)
Instructions:Under Water Repairs:
- 1. Remove loose cement and chip area at least 3/8" deep. Make sure the edges are chipped straight down (not beveled or slanted). Clean the surface.
- 2. Add water sparingly to E-Z Patch 1 F.S.Dry Cement Mix and mix it into a very thick consistency enough to be used within 5 min. Use warm water for faster set and cold water to slow set.
- 3. Wait a couple of minutes (until the materials start to harden), place a little more than needed in your hand covering it inside of your fist or in a plastic bag. Apply at the repair area immediately pressing E-ZPatch 1 F.S. firmly with a trowel.
- 4. Slowly flatten smooth and flush with a trowel = flush with the existing plaster, clean edges and slowly back away from repair. Allow repair to set hard before swimming.
- 1. Follow steps 1.and 2. above but do not wait and add a little more water.
- 2a. Crack Repairs: Rub E-Z Patch 1 F.S. deep into crack and remove excess with a moist sponge.
- 2b. Chips or Larger Areas: Firmly trowel E-Z Patch 1 F.S. filling the area= flush with the existing plaster. Trowel flat and smooth. Remove excess from edges with a moist sponge. Trowel once again for a finished repair. *Allow repair to set hard before filling pool.