EasyCare Startup-TecItem #: 70064
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
StartUp-Tec's Surface Curing Treatment utilizes the "PK 3-Day" Startup method. This revolutionary new startup treatment process creates a cured pool surface with little or no plaster dust formation, mottling, and/or staining in just three days. StartUp-Tec also helps to create an smoother surface finish on even colored plaster (grey, black, etc.), quartz, exposed aggregate, and pebble type finishes.
StartUp-Tec's "PK 3-Day" Method eliminates most surface brushing and damage due to improper and/or inadequate brushing associated with many conventional startup methods. This treatment process also reduces the amount of acid needed during the startup process. This results in less acid handling, added cost, and potential damage to all pool surfaces.
StartUp-Tec provides total control and prevention of all metals and mineral scales during the new pool startup or newly re-plastered pool startup, conventional sequestering agents provide limited protection. it significantly reduces the amount and accumulation of plaster dust throughout the new pool startup period, the conventional 28 day process often produced heavy plaster dust. It significantly reduces the amount of surface brushing during startup, the conventional startup requires frequent brushing during the first 7 to 10 days or longer. It significantly reduces the amount of pH / alkalinity adjustment during the startup period, the conventional method requires frequent adjustment and/or acid washing.
- 3-Day Startup Treatment
- Prevents plus removes plaster dust
- Eliminates tedious surface brushing
- Significantly reduces surface mottling discoloration
- Exposes aggregates brilliantly with less acid
- Provides cleaner startups with 90% to 100% less dust and brushing.
- Significant reduction of mottling discoloration on all types of finishes.
- Typically eliminates hot startups that exposes quartz and aggregates.
- Strongly sequesters metal ions that stain surfaces and form calcium film.
- More brilliant exposure of pigmented and pebble type finishes.
- Advanced multi-sequestrant formulation . . . no phosphates or acids.
- 64 Ounce Bottle
- White, Colored, Exposed Quartz and Pebble Type Finishes - Add 32 to 64 ounces for pools up to 10,000 gallons of water.
- White, Colored, Exposed Quartz and Pebble Type Finishes - Add 48 to 64 ounces for pools up to 15,000 gallons of water.
- White, Colored, Exposed Quartz and Pebble Type Finishes - Add 64 to 128 ounces for pools up to 20,000 gallons of water.
- Note: Use of higher dosage is recommended for high hardness, well waters and colored pigmented finishes. Use higher winter dosage of approximately twice the normal dosage, especially for color finishes.