Eco-Matic ESC-MAX Chlorine Generator M4920USAItem #: M4920USA
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
This is a high output system with reverse polarity cells that is applicable for large, residential or commercial pools. This robust system ensures 24 hour operation with the greatest value of results. It is conditioned to perform at the top of its class and features state of the art sanitizing technology.
Enjoy effective disinfection all day long and all year round, effectively eliminating bacteria, algae and chloromines. The ECO-matic ESC Max produces mildly salted water which is pleasant for swimmers resulting in no more red eyes, dry itchy skin or smelly swimwear.
- Sanitized salt water chlorination
- For large residential or commercial pools and spas
- Robust power supply and cabinet for long service life and heavy duty applications
- User friendly controls for simple setup and operation
- Large, high flow rate cell to handle a higher water flow rate
- Self cleaning reverse polarity cell
- LED indicators to display cell production, "Low Salt," and "No Flow."
- Reliable and dependable design for your peace of mind
- No need to store and handle pool chemicals, no chlorine odor or itchy, red eyes or irritated skin.
- Mildly salty water that is soft and gentle on skin, as well as therapeutic and beneficial for the body.
- Will eliminate the need to continually purchase expensive chlorine chemicals.
- Uses salt which is more affordable and readily available.
- Sanitizing is automatic and will eliminate manual chemical dosing.
- Output of 2.64 Pounds of chlorine per day (50 Grams per Hour)
- Input Voltage (ac): 220-240V
- Supply Frequency Phase: 50 / 60 Hz
- Max Input Current: 2.5 Amps
- Power Consumption (at 230V): 0.57 kW
- Output to Cell (DC):26-28V / 9A
- Ideal Salt Range: 4,500 - 7,000 ppm
- Cooling: Fan and Heat Sink
- Electrolytic Cell Type: Coated Titanium - Reverse Polarity
- Minimum Flow: 170 L/m
- Maximum Water Temp (In Cell): 65 Degrees Celsius
- Number of Electrodes: 7
- Pipe Connections: 80mm/3" or 50mm/2" with adapters
- Height: 15.7"
- Width: 14.6"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Mounting Holes: 4 Holes at 10.6" W x 12.8" H
- Height: 8.1"
- Width: 16.3"
- Depth: 4.9"
- Inlet/Outlet: 3.5 Actual I.D.
- Plumbing Holes: 11 3/4" (from center to center)
- Cool Climate: 211
- Temperate Climate: 145
- Hot Climate: 129