Filbur FC-1240 FilterItem #: FC-1240
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Filbur Filter Cartridges are made to the highest standards and specifications demanded by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of pools and spas.
The filter cartridges are built using DirtMaster Technology to assure premium filtration and maximum dirt-holding capacity and flow. They are subjected to rigorous testing, use trusted, quality materials for reliable performance and are industry proven.
Filbur Filter Cartridges use Extruded PVC Center Cores because of their superior strength and even distribution of water. Economy filter manufacturers typically use a plastic center core with square holes that can create a build-up of stress at 90 degree angles resulting in cracking and eventual collapse of the center core and cartridge. The flow rates and energy draw between the 2 types of center cores are identical. The only difference is Filburs center cores are stronger and last longer.
- DirtMaster Technology that is tested, trusted and proven
- Filbur pool and spa filter cartridges are manufactured to the highest specifications and standards demanded by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Reinforced Center Cores (Strength and Durability)
- Extruded PVC Center Cores
- Molded End Caps, No Adapters Needed
- Reinforced Antimicrobial End Caps
- Reinforced Center Cores on Larger Cartridges
- Break Resistant Bands keep pleats evenly spaced for optimum flow and filtration
- O.D. 7"
- Length: 19-5/8"
- Top: 3" Open
- Bottom: 3" Open
- Area: 50 Square Feet
- Weight: 3 oz
- Unicel C-7656
- Filbur FC-1240
- Pleatco PA50