FlowVis Flow Meter 2" - 2.5"Item #: FV-C
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The FlowVis is a revolutionary, affordable, and highly accurate Flow Meter. The best part is that the FlowVis is more than a Flow Meter; it is also a fully functioning Check Valve. As flow increases and decreases, the Check Valves flapper swings within its range of motion. A specifically designed calibration spring, indicating arm, and an extended height valve body lid constitute the fundamentals of the FlowVis design concept.
The FlowVis is a revolution in reliable flow measurement. It is the most advanced, affordable, and reliable precision Flow Meter designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features.
FlowVis is built to last. It's robust, yet unobtrusive design means that unlike competing Flow Meters, FlowVis won't get kicked, tripped over, or broken. Unlike Pitot tube / Rotameter style devices, FlowVis will not stick, bounce, or provide inaccurate readings of flow. There are no saddle clamps to corrode, flat rubber seals to deteriorate, or small holes to become blocked.
A factor that plagues the installation of flow meters is the manufacturers stated need to have a significant length of straight pipe available. Most often this is 15 x the pipe diameter. So, for a 2.5 diameter pipe, this would require 37.5 of straight pipe; anything less will induce even greater inaccuracy. FlowVis has no such restrictions; you can install it directly between two 90 degree elbows and maintain the same amazing accuracy!
Unlike other Flow Meters, the position in which FlowVis is installed (horizontal, vertical or relative to elbows and tees), has zero effect on its accuracy.
- For use with 2" or 2-1/2" Pipe
- Measure flow rates from 10 to 110 GPM
- Combined functionality of Flow Meter and Check Valve
- Installation flexibility - far less space required than other flow meters
- Unique design results in maintained accuracy even with entrained air caused by suction leaks.
- FlowVis provides a precise, easy-to-read flow rate
- Maximize energy savings by slowing the pump to its lowest required speed for pool sanitation
- Allows precise and repeatable valve positioning for perfect water feature operation
- Design life of 15 years with spring replacement every 7.5 years
- Clear, easy to read scale
- No calibration required
- Accuracy of +/- 2 GPM
- Rugged construction
- Pressure tested to >50psi
- NSF certified
- 5-year manufacturers breakage warranty
- Assembled in the USA
The FlowVis has undergone exhaustive testing and calibration to ensure long life, accuracy, and repeatability. No other Flow Meter at this price point is NSF certified or comes remotely close to its +/- 2 GPM accuracy. Note: Accuracy: of +/- 2 GPM from 0 to 100 GPM verified by NSF testing.
H2Flow FlowVis FV-C