Green to Clean - 2 Lbs
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Green to Clean - 2 Lbs
Green To Clean is a chemical breakthrough! Amazing cleanup results when used prior to shock treatment with an EPA-Registered chlorinating compound that kills green or mustard algae.
Green to Clean work great for all pools, including those with salt chlorine generators and plaster finishes. Both of these circumstances can create a higher pH in pool water (especially newer plaster), which happens to be the ideal condition in which the product works. The recommended pH level is 7.8 or higher for ideal performance. This is opposite of traditional algae treatment methods which require a lower pH for
chlorine to be more efficient. Green to Clean is also not affected by higher levels of cyanuric acid.
- Kills green algae
- Scrub free pool cleanup
- Not affected by high levels of cyanuric acid
- Works well with salt chlorine generators
- NO metals added with this product
- Can be used with all pool surfaces
- Works great with higher pH (7.8+)
- Typical results occur in 24 hours
- 2 Pounds
- Disodium salt of ethylenediaminetetraaceticacid dihydrate, diammonium sulfate 100%
- Caution! (a) Never pre-mix Yellow Out with chlorine and (b) never add Green to Clean to a bucket or pail and (c) never vacuum pool immediately after application and (d) never add to skimmer basket or filter suction line! Very strong reation with chlorine can occor if not mixed into pool. Circulate pool water thru filter before beginning.
- Shake well to break up the lumps if any. Adjust chemical balance to: pH 7.8+, alkalinity 80 to 120 ppm, cyanuric acid 25 to 75 ppm and chlorine level 2-2.5 ppm.
- Add directly to the pool 2 pounds of Green to Clean per 15,000 gallons of water. Spread half of it along the perimeter of the pool, starting where the algae are the thickest. Concentrate teh rest directly over the problem areas. Never add more than is recommended.
- Wait 5 minutes, then add directly to your pool 2 pounds of powdered chlorine (or equal) per 15,000 gallons of water.
- Circulate pool water with filtration system continuously for 24 hours using only the main drain if possible. Repeat step 4, adding additional chlorine after 12 to 24 hours.
- Return equipment and chemical balance to normal after clean up.
NC Brands 17622COR