Grundfos Universal Circulation Pump 10-0138-KIT
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Grundfors Universal Circulation Pump 10-0138-KIT
The Grundfos Universal Circulation Pumphas been designed to be able to replace practically every pump ever used in the Low Flow Heater environment.
This pump has been completely redesigned with a universal base that allows the rotation of the pump to fit in comfortably into any existing space and has space saving convenient union connections to simplify installation and removal of the pump.
Also, the adjustable 3 speed motor is capable of handling the specific flow demands of each individual spa design.
Like all Grundfos pumps, this model has been redesigned to consume 40% less energy than larger circulation pumps while remaining compact and lightweight with whisper quiet performance and designed for 24/7 operation.
- Universal Spa Circulation Pump
- Adjustable 3 Speed Motor
- 40% less energy consumption than larger cirulation pumps
- Compact design that is lightweight and whisper quiet
- Adjustable flow to suit your spa perfectly
- Volts: 230
- Intake and Discharge: 3/4" Barbed
- 72" Universal Cord
- 3 Feet of 3/4" Vinyl Tubing
- (1) Hose Clamps
- (1) 3/4" x 3/4" Barb Elbow
- (1) 3/4" x 3/4" Barb Coupling
- (4) Mounting Screws
- Universal Mounting Bracket with 3 Feet of Copper Bonding Wire
Can be used to replace:
- Grundfos 10-0137-K
- Grundfos UP15-30D7
- Grundfos 98861059
- Laing 73979
- Laing E10-NSHNDNN2W-02
- Laing 6050U0016