Haviland Chlor Out - 2 Lbs
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Haviland Chlor Out
This product will quickly lowers excess chlorine levels in swimming pools and spas. It can be used any time your chlorine is higher than the recommended in your swimming pool and is commonly used after superchlorination or treatment for algae removal.
- Reduces chlorine levels in swimming pool water
- Fast acting formula
- Granular formula that is easy to apply
- 2 Pounds
Directions for use:
- Allow superchlorination treatment at least 8 to 12 hours to oxide organic wastes and chloramines from the pool water before adding Chlor Out to lower the available chlorine to the level for swimming (typically between 2 to 5 ppm).
- Measure the available chlorine in the water immediately before adding Chlor Out. This must be done in order to determine the correct dosage amount.
- Calculate the ppm available that must be removed from the pool. For example: the available chlorine reading in the water minus the desired available reading in the pool.
- A dose of 2.4 ounces by weight is need to reduce the chlorine reading by 1 ppm per each 10,000 gallons of water in the pool.
- Add Chlor Our directly to pool by applying around the edge of the pool. Keep the pump on and water circulating. Do not add the product through the skimmer.
- Sodium Thiosulfate