Haviland Chlor Out - 2 LbsItem #: C002833-CS20B2
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
This product will quickly lowers excess chlorine levels in swimming pools and spas. It can be used any time your chlorine is higher than the recommended in your swimming pool and is commonly used after superchlorination or treatment for algae removal.
Directions for use:
- Allow superchlorination treatment at least 8 to 12 hours to oxide organic wastes and chloramines from the pool water before adding Chlor Out to lower the available chlorine to the level for swimming (typically between 2 to 5 ppm).
- Measure the available chlorine in the water immediately before adding Chlor Out. This must be done in order to determine the correct dosage amount.
- Calculate the ppm available that must be removed from the pool. For example: the available chlorine reading in the water minus the desired available reading in the pool.
- A dose of 2.4 ounces by weight is need to reduce the chlorine reading by 1 ppm per each 10,000 gallons of water in the pool.
- Add Chlor Our directly to pool by applying around the edge of the pool. Keep the pump on and water circulating. Do not add the product through the skimmer.