Hayward AquaConnectItem #: AQ-CO-HOMENET
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The AquaConnect Remote Pool Management System gives you to access and manage your pool and spa functions from any laptop, smartphone, desktop and other WiFi devices and tablets. You will be able to access your pool system from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. You can monitor pool and/or spa settings, make adjustments and it will alert you if a problem is detected. Virtually any function you can control directly at your control system you can do remotely via AquaConnect.
- Home Network, Internet and Wi-Fi Remote
- Access and monitor your pool and/or spa from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Works with any laptop, smartphone, desktop, tablet or other WiFi Devices
- You can monitor multiple pool systems simultaneously
- Notifies you of any problems via email and/or text messages
- Gives you access to all of your pool automation systems functions
- Monitor and react to more than 100 parameters and settings
- Connects to ProLogic, AquaPlus and AquaRite Pro Control Systems
- ProLogic Software 4.20 or Greater
- AquaRite Pro Software 1.20 or Greater
- 1. The Wireless Antenna is required for the AquaConnect System to operate. If your system does not currently have the antenna you will need to purchase it separately (AQL2-BASE-RF).