Hayward Automatic Chemical Feeder CL110ABGItem #: CL110ABG
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
This Off-Line Chlorinator is ideal for above-ground pools and spas. Off-Line plumbing allows for connecting the chlorinator into your already existing pipes and plumbing of pumps and filters, but branches off from the main line.
This chlorinator will release slow dissolving, Trichlor or Bromine tablets or sticks into your pool or spa. It uses an adjustable dial for releasing the amount of chemicals that you feel is appropriate for conditions such as, temperature, pool size, and pH levels. Ultimately this dial will provide simple feed rate adjustment.
This uniquely designed feeder is corrosion proof, resulting in a long life span, because of its ABS body along with a high quality Viton seal and an ergonomically designed cover which allows for simple lid removal. The Easy-Lok threaded cover provides safe and convenient access to add tablets. Also incorporated is a finger-release catch which ensures extra security.
The feeder is installed in a simple manner when replacing an existing chlorinator or brominator. It will easily install into your already existing pump or filter, as well as on any already existing pool or spa and newly built pool or spa.
- Off-Line Chlorinator for above-ground pools and spas
- Chemical Feeder that will automatically release chemicals so you don't have to
- Uses large or small, slow dissolving, Trichlor or Bromine tablets or sticks
- Dial control valve allows for simple feed rate adjustment
- Simple installation when replacing existing chlorinator or brominator
- Easy-Lok threaded cover for safe and convenient access to add tablets or sticks
- Unique finger-release catch provides extra security
- Works on newly constructed or already existing pools and spas
- Chemical Capacity: 4.2 Pounds
- Feeder Width: 6 3/4"
- Feeder Height: 13"