Hayward Salt and Swim 3C Control UnitItem #: SAS
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Salt and Swim 3C provides complete pool and spa sanitization by converting ordinary salt into 100% pure available chlorine. And because salt doesnt wear out or evaporate, its used over and over to make your supply of fresh chlorine virtually endless.
A well maintained cell (Sold Separately) will produce 200 lbs of 100% pure available chlorine which is equivalent to bucketloads of Trichlor and a ton (literally) of liquid chlorine.
The amazing benefit of salt chlorination is that it automatically delivers a more natural approach to chlorinating your pool. Imagine the comfort of soft silky water that wont turn your eyes red, dry out your skin and hair, or bleach clothing and toys. Better still, salt chlorination eliminates that harsh chlorine odor associated with factory-produced chlorine. Your unbeatable, luxurious, goggle-free experience awaits.
Salt and Swim 3C Features:
- Salt and Swim Control Unit Only (Cell Sold Separately)
- Best water quality available
- Each cell can produce up to 200 pounds of chlorine (sold separately)
- Conveniently delivers up to 1.2 pounds of chlorine a day
- Can operate at flow rates as low as 15 gallons per minute
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Control Unit
- Fittings for 1 1/2" and 2" Plumbing
- ETL and CETL
- In-ground swimming pool must be no more than 30,000 gallons.
- 120 Volt GFCI outlet within 18 feet of pool equipment pad (Note: power cords should not be placed on active walkways).
- Requires 10" of straight pipe on the SAS Model and 11.5" of straight pipe on the SAS-PRO Model after all the pool equipment (i.e. filter, heater, etc.) for install.