IPS M920W-CA Automated pH and Dual ORP Controller
IPS M920W-CA Automated pH and Dual ORP Controller take the guess work out of maintaining a healthy, clean, and chemically balanced pool. Using advanced technology, these controllers take care of the chemical science for you by monitoring, adjusting, and dispensing the right amount of chemicals. This ensures optimal sanitizer levels with less effort while reducing water and chemical waste for pools, spas, and water features of all sizes, including those at hotels, condominiums, aquatic centers, schools, public facilites, and homes. This gives you more time to sit back and enjoy your pool or spa.
Controllers are easy to install and simple to use. Each kit comes with the controller and a mounting board and can easily be hung right out of the box. Simply connect your plumbing and you're ready to go! The kit also includes flow cell, probes, temp. sensor, tubing (25'), fittings, and in-line filter. The system is easy-to-use with a LED digital display and no long menus to sift through. With the press of a button, you can easily adjust whatever you need.
The IPS M920W-CA Controller complies with California Health Department Requirements to meet Title XXII which requires daily logs of Free Available Chlorine (PPM), pH, and temperature. You can either have this report emailed to you or can log into your account to see it.
All IPS Controllers are NSF certified, allowing you to comply with the highest level of code requirements. Controllers are compatible with all sanitizing methods and are guaranteed reliable, backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Standard IPS Controller Features:
- NSF Certification
- Set pH level at 7.0 - 8.0
- Alert settings when chemicals are high or low
- LED digital display for readout and alarm
- Simple high/low push button alert adjustment
- Timed or continuous dose rate
- 110 VAC electrical input/output
- Pre-mounted system for easy install
- Compatible with all sanitizing methods
- Can be used with Muriatic Acid or CO2
- Meets California Health Department Requirements for Title XXII
- Provides reports of daily PPM, pH, and temperature
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Lock-out feature
- Dual ORP, for secondary sanitizer
- 2 tank level inputs
- 1-99 minutes delay time option
- 110V, 230V electrical output and dry contact
- 230VAC electrical input/output
- Push button overfeed adjustment
- Gold-tipped ORP probe for salt pools
- Set ORP level of 400-900
- Flow Cell
- Tubing (25')
- In-Line Filter
- Small Mounting Board