Jacks Magic the Copper and Scale Stuff - 5 Pounds
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Pickup or Local Delivery Only
This product cannot be shipped. If you live within our local delivery range, you can choose to have the product delivered to your door, or you can pick it up in store. See below for our location information.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
the Copper & Scale Stuff is designed to safely and effectively remove copper stains and scale from all types of pool surfaces without draining the pool. In most cases, The Copper & Scale Stuff is more effective than acid washing the pool, and will save both time and money.
the Copper & Scale Stuff is an acidic product and can damage the pool finish if left staining for any length of time. Be sure to brush away within a few seconds (30 at most) of application. You don't won't to leave this product in its solid form on your pool surface.
Directions for use:
1. Add 1/2 gallon of muriatic (pool) acid per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
2. Add 1 quart of Jacks Magic The Blue Stuff, or The Pink Stuff (with salt systems or high TDS, substitute with The Purple Stuff) per 10,000 gallons of water.
3. Add 10 lbs of the Copper & Scale Stuff per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
4. Brush pool to make sure chemical products are completely in solution (dissolved).
5. Circulate pool continuously for the duration of the treatment; which could be as soon as 48 hours or as long as 2 weeks.
6. Once a week during treatment, clean filter, add chlorine (or other sanitizer), DO NOT shock, and raise the The Blue Stuff (or The Purple Stuff) level to 20 ppm.
7. After stains removed (may take several weeks), slowly (no more than 4 lbs. every 8 hours) begin re-balancing total alkalinity (use only sodium bicarbonate to raise alkalinity).
Please Note: Do not swim during duration of the treatment.
Please Note: Must bypass heater when using this product. the Copper & Scale Stuff is an acidic product and can damage the pool finish if left standing for any length of time. Be sure to brush away within a few seconds (30 at most) of application. You don't won't to leave this product in its solid form on your pool surface.
Jacks Magic Stain Solution #2. the Copper and Scale Stuff.