Jacks Magic The Purple Stuff
Salt Solution, The Purple Stuff is designed to meet the demand that salt chlorine generators and high TDS (total dissolved solids) put on a sequestering agent. In addition to removing metals from the water, The Purple Stuff also helps keep silica in solution and helps prevent scaling of the cells in salt chlorine generators.
- The #1 recommended stain preventative product for salt pools
- Removes metals from the water
- Helps prevent scaling of the salt cell, and extends the cell life
- Helps prevent stains and scale on pool finishes
- Specially designed Salt Solution
- 32 Ounce Bottle
- Initial Dose / Start Up: Add 32 ounces of this product per 10,00 gallons of water. In problem water areas, two quarts are recommended.
- Maintenance/Preventions: Maintenance levels for The Purple Stuff are 10 to 12 ppm. To determine the amount of The Purple Stuff to add to achieve this level, have pool water tested weekly with a Jacks Magic Sequest Test (Part # TK044). If a Sequest Test is not available, add an estimated dosage of 6 to 8 ounce of this product per 10,000 gallons of water each week.
- Stain Removal: In certain instances, Salt Solution, The Purple Stuff can be used to reduce the severity of a stain over time. In order to determine the appropriate method of removing existing stains, use a Jack's Magic Stain ID Kit (Part # JMSTAINID)