Jandy CS150 Cartridge FilterItem #: CS150
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Jandy CS150 Cartridge Filter
The cartridge element on the CS is easily removed, making it simple to clean and care for. The CS filter is just over a foot wide, making it the perfect choice for small equipment areas. It is designed for Zodiacs Versa Plumb system to easily connect with the rest of your Zodiac equipment while using minimal space on the equipment pad. The CS filter features easy grip ergonomic handles and extra large drain ports in a small, compact thermoplastic body.
The Jandy CS filters are technologically advanced and filled with many user-friendly features.
Jandy CS150 Features:
- 150 Square Foot Cartridge Filter.
- 125 Gallons Per Minute Maximum Flow Rate.
- Includes a unique pressure gauge with a clean/dirty indicator that can be customized for each pool, making it easy to assess filter condition.
- Ergonomic Lid Handles - The Jandy CS Filters feature comfortable, easy grip handles that make removing the lid simple.
- Compact Body Design - The compact body of the CS filter is designed to fit in small areas without difficulty. The base will easily anchor to the equipment pad.
- Versa Plumb - The CS Filter is designed to easily connect with other Jandy equipment via Jandys exclusive Versa Plumb system.
- Ergonomic, easy grip handles for ease of service.
- Extra-large drain port allows for easy cleaning of debris.
- High-impact, corrosion and UV resistant, thermoplastic tank body.
- Includes 2" x 2" universal unions.