Jandy PureLink Standard Power Center 6613APItem #: 6613AP
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The PureLink Standard Power Center is designed for use with AquaLink RS control systems that also want to incorporate a Chlorine Generator. The PureLink Power Center works with the AquaPure Cells (PLC700 or PLC1400) or the Fusion Soft (FSOFT700 or FSOFT1400) chlorine generator systems. (Sold Separately)
Aqualink RS PureLink Standard Power Center Features:
- Operates up to 8 circuits.
- Four 3 HP Relays. (can add up to eight)
- Works with all AquaLink RS and PDA control models.
- Seperate pool and spa chlorine settings.
- Super chlorinate feature.
- Salt display and diagnostic information.
- Controls AquaPure and Fusion Soft chlorine generator cells.
- Powder-coated, galvanized steel construction.
- Simple, top-down installation, 3 HP Relays.
- Add up to three auxiliary power centers within 500 feet of the primary power center.
- An additional 4" added to the low voltage raceway.
- 120/24 VAC Transformer (supply input).
- Multiple knockouts for 1/2" to 1 1/2" conduit.
- Service and time-out for all circuits (AquaLink RS and PDA).
- Optional surge protection for all components.
- 14" Wide X 14" Height X 6" Depth