Jandy Variable Speed Pump User Interface iQPUMP01Item #: iQPUMP01
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Jandy Variable Speed Pump User Interface iQPUMP01
The Pump User Interface gives you the ability to control your variable speed pump anywhere you have an internet or Wi-Fi connection using Jandy's free iAquaLink app. It connects directly to a smartphone via Wi-Fi for setup and programming which is super easy. It works with all current Andoid and iOS devices.
Variable Speed Pump User Interface features:
- Control your pump anywhere from your phone or computer
- Remote programming anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection
- Operates using the free iAquaLink App
- Remotely manage key service functions
- Compatible with all Jandy Pro Series Variable-Speed Pumps
- Simplified user interface
- Set up to (10) Schedules, each with unique days, times, and RPMs
- Custom Speed option allows fast and easy RPM adjustments in real time
- Quick clean feature for pool cleaning with suction vacuums
- Time Stop for temporary equipment servicing
- Time Run override to ensure proper mixing of chemicals
- Automatic Internet back-up of all schedules and settings
- Invite Codes allow easy granting of permissions to family and service pros
- Works with all current Android and iOS devices
- Internet access not required for setup
- Connects directly to your smartphone via Wi-Fi for setup and programming
- Cannot be combined with Jandy JEP-R Controller or AquaLink Automation Systems.
- Anytime, anywhere access requires an internet connection.
- Works with all current and past Jandy Variable Speed Pumps including the Jandy ePump and FloPro VS.