Jandy VS FloPro SVRS 2.7 HP Pump - JEP2.0SVRS
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Pickup or Local Delivery Only
This product cannot be shipped. If you live within our local delivery range, you can choose to have the product delivered to your door, or you can pick it up in store. See below for our location information.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
The VS FloPro SVRS is versatile, energy efficient, compact and easy to operate. The Innovative adjustable base provides easy installation on new construction projects and simple retrofit installation when replacing an existing pump from another brand.
The variable speed motor is quiet, efficient and runs cooler thanks to its totally enclosed fan-cooled permanent magnet brushless DC motor. It complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (CEC Title 20 and ANSI/APSP 15) and qualifies for power rebates, where offered.
The included digital controller provides easy operation and can be rotated on the pump 180 degrees or can be remote mounted on a nearby wall for easier access. The controller has a battery backup to keep your settings stored during power outages.
VS FloPro SVRS Features:
- Total Horsepower: 2.70
- Volts: 208 - 230
- Watts: 2,400
- Intake and Discharge: 2" Unions
- SVRS model utilizes and ANSI/ASME A112.19.17 Certified Suction Vacuum Release System
- High Efficiency Motor reduces energy costs
- Advanced motor design provides quiet operation that is up to 70% quieter than traditional single speed pumps
- Digital controller that can be rotated 180 degrees on the pump or mounted on a wall
- Space saving design fits easily in small equipment areas
- Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (CEC Title 20 and ANSI/APSP 15) and qualifies for power rebates, where offered
- Adjustable base for easy retrofit installation
- 2" Unions easily attach to the pump intake and discharge for ease of installation