Leisure Time Bright and ClearItem #: A
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Leisure Time Bright and Clear - 32 Ounce Bottle
Bright and Clear Hot Tub Clarifier helps to remove small particles, oils, soap, dirt and other contaminants in your hot tub water. As these particles accumulate, your water can become dull or cloudy. These particles can also effect your sanitizers effectiveness and cause unpleasant odors including unpleasant chemical odors. These particles are too small to be caught in your filter. Bright and Clear works by attaching to these contaminants and form larger particles that are able to be caught in your filter.
Directions for use:
- Use when water is cloudy, hazy or dull. Also if you see lots of little floaties in your hot tub when the lights are on.
- Tun OFF all equipment
- Turn ON air blower or spa jets
- Add recommended dosage of Bright and Clear directly to spa
- Allow blower or jets to run a few minutes
- Turn ON filter system until water is clear
- For spas up to 800 gallons of water use 2 ounces
- For spas over 800 gallons of water use 4 ounces
Leisure Time Bright and Clear