Leisure Time Filter Clean - 16 OunceItem #: N
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Filter Clean by Leisure Time cleans deep down into your filter cartridge to remove oils, grease, lotions, scale and dirt and debris. Clean filters are the first line of defense to maintain a clean and clear hot tub. This new and improved filter clean formula is compatible with all sanitizing systems.
Directions for use:
1. Remove cartridge or grids and rinse off any large debris.
2. Prepare Filter Clean solution by adding 16 ounces of Filter Clean to 4 gallons of water in a large plastic bucket or garbage can. Do not use galvanized aluminum or porcelain container for soaking.
3. Place filter cartridges in the Filter Clean solution and allow to soak for at least 3 hours. Soak overnight for maximum effectiveness.
4. Remove the elements and rinse thoroughly with high pressure nozzle.
5. If possible, allow the cartridges to dry before reinstalling in the filter
Note. Always add Filter Clean to water, not water to Filter Clean
Leisure Time Filter Clean