Levolor Electronic Water Leveling System With Valve 100 foot Cord K2300CKCItem #: K2300CKC
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Zodiac Levolor Water Level Management System K2300CKC
The Levolor Dual Fill water leveling system maintains water levels in two bodies of water, such as a pool/spa with two separate sets of equipment. The K2300 Series can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired and acted upon. Ideal for pool and spa dual equipment systems. The Levolor II kit contains two (2) sensors, a control box, and two (2) solenoid valves (except where noted).
The Levolor K2300CKC System Features:
- Wall Mount Controller
- Controller is wired 220 Volt from the factory and are field adjustable for 110 volt installations.
- (2) Slip Type Sensor with 100 feet of cord.
- (2) 24 VAC 1" Solenoid Valve.
- Five LED Indicator Lights - Power, Sensor I, Filling I, Sensor II and Filling II.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines.
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environments.
- Ideal for pools, spas, fountains and ponds where evaporation and splash out is common.
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks.
- ETL Listed.
The Levolor K2300 Series water level management systems detect low water conditions and automatically replaces water to a pre-set level. Can be used in any situation where consistent water level is desired. Ideal for new or existing pool and spa systems.
Easily maintain water level without a hose - With Levolor you'll never need to fill you pool with a garden hose. Levolor replaces the water in your pool that is lost due to evaporation and splashing automatically.
Sophisticated electronics - Levolor's unique electronics compensate for waves, will not overfill your pool, and sense the water level without moving parts.
Protect equipment and appearance - Low water level can cause permanent damage to your pool's equipment. Keep your pool looking and performing at it's peak with Levolor.