Little Giant 6-CIM-R Submersible Pump
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Little Giant Submersible Pump 6-CIM-R
The Little Giant 6-CIM-R Submersible Pump is perfect for draining swimming pools, hot tubs and other large bodies of water quickly and is also rated for continuous duty in basement sumps, de-watering, ponds, and water transfer applications.
The 6-CIM-R is designed for residential and commercial use and is cost effective, efficient and provides reliable service. Connection options include a 1-1/2" FNPT discharge, 1-1/4" FNPT discharge adapter and garden hose adapter. The 6-CIM-R features a cast iron, oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation.
Little Giant Submersible Pump 6-CIM-R Features:
- 1/3 hp shaded pole motor with thermal overload protection.
- Oil-filled motor housing.
- Intake screen to prevent debris from clogging the pump.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance.
- Connection options include a 1 1/2" FNPT discharge, 1 1/4" FNPT discharge adapter and garden hose adapter.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts and handle.
- Mechanical seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces).
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings.
Little Giant Submersible Pump 6-CIM-R Specifications:
- 25 foot power cord (plugs into a standard outlet)
- 115 Volts
- UL listed
- Length: 9.5"
- Width: 7.3"
- Height: 7.3"
- Connection Size: 1-1/2" FNPT, 1-1/4" FNPT and Garden Hose Connector.
- Max Flow Rate: 46 gallons per minute (2760 gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head Height: 18'
- Minimum Head Height: 1'
- Motor Horsepower: 1/3
- Max PSI: 7.8
- Voltage: 115
- Manual Operation
Little Giant 506274