Mineraluxe 1 Month Brominating Granules SystemItem #: UML09707
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Mineraluxe 1 Month Brominating Granules System
The Mineraluxe spa water treatment system is simple to use and provides luxurious, crystal clear water. The (1) Month Kit provides enough Brominating Granules, Mineraluxe Cubes and Mineraluxe Oxygen to treat your spa to the Mineraluxe system for a month in an average sized spa. It is a great way to get started when switching sanitizing systems or buying a new spa.
- (1) 7.5 Ounce Bottle of Brominating Granules
- (5) Mineraluxe Cubes
- (5) Mineraluxe Oxygen Pouches
Mineraluxe Brominating Granules:
- Mineraluxe Bromine Granules contains a blend of bromide salts and a chlorine activator for the production of active bromine in spa water for controlling harmful micro organisms. Ideal for regular hand feed applications, periodic shock treatments and to boost bromine levels when low.
- The Mineraluxe Cube is the star of the Mineraluxe system. It's an advanced weekly mineral treatment, featuring a blend of natural minerals fused with advanced cleanse and repel technology. It will leave your spa squeaky clean and will dramatically reduce the scaling of heaters, jets, surfaces and equipment.
- Mineraluxe Oxygen provides a deep cleanse for your hot tub. This once a week application will oxidize your water and bring it back to an ultra clean and clear state. Conveniently packaged in pre-measured 1.5 ounce pouches for ease and convenience.
- Standard water maintenance chemicals such as Alkalkinity, pH, Calcium Hardness adjusters and test kit/strips are sold separately. This treatment system does however make maintaining your spa much easier with less fluctuations and hassle.