Natural Chemistry Hasslefree KitItem #: 08002
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Hasslefree Start-Up and Closing Kit can be used with almost any sanitizing system and can treat pools up to 20,000 gallons. It will save time, money and work and is ideal for all pool finishes.
- Protects all pool finishes and pool liners.
- Prevents metal staining and non-living organic buildup
- Cold water formulation that works all winter long
- Protects and cleans during the off season
- Ideal for use with mesh covers
- Reduces startup time
- SMARTZyme Technology
- Treats Pools up to 20,000 gallons
Directions for use:
Sanitizer level should be below 5ppm before adding this product. New pools, openings, & initial phosphate removal:
- Follow dealer instructions to fill (if new pool) and balance water chemistry.
- Shake well and use entire bottle for pools up to 25,000 gallons by adding to the skimmer with the circulation system running.
- Note: Do not backwash/clean the filter for 48 hours after adding this product.
- 1. Add product to a properly balanced pool (with sanitizer level below 5ppm) at a rate of 1 bottle per 25,000 gallons.
- 2. For same day closing, product can be added to the pool water evenly around the edges.
- Note: This product removes 300ppb of phosphates from 20,000 gallons.
- Test phosphate levels weekly and treat as necessary in order to maintain phosphate levels 100ppb or lower.
- For closing: Phosphate levels should be 100ppb or lower for optimal results.
- This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- Initial Dose: Add 1 bottle (33.9oz) per 20,000 gallons to the pool water evenly around the edge.
- Weekly Maintenance Dose: Each week, add 1 capful (4 oz) per 10,000 gallons to the pool water evenly around the edge. (Not required on pools that have been winterized)
- Note: Take caution to not spill or splash Metalfree on deck or coping. Do not use with biguanides.