Natural Chemistry PHOSfree 101.5 OunceItem #: 05121
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
PhOSfree reduces phosphate levels in your swimming pool quickly without causing the pool water to become cloudy. This special formula use lanthanum (rare earth) compounds that when added to the skimmer, provides a thin coating of PHOSfree on the filter media. Phosphates are then reduced as the water flows through the filter.
- Effectively reduces phosphates in swimming pool water
- Removes phosphates in the filter
- Lower phosphates reduces pool maintenance and chemical usage
- 101.5 Ounce Bottle
- Phosphate Level of 300 ppb or Less: 16 Ounces
- Phosphate Level of 600 ppb or Less: 32 Ounces
- Phosphate Level of 900 ppb or Less: 48 Ounces
- Phosphate Level of 1200 ppb or Less: 67.6 Ounces
- Example: 33 ounces treats a 20,000 gallon pool with 300 ppb of phosphates
Sources of Phosphates:
- Pool chemicals containing phosphoric acid, phosphonic acid and phosphonates which include many metal removers and sequestering agents.
- Personal hygiene products
- Soaps and detergents
- Plant debris
- Fill water
- Body fluids and waste