Natural Chemistry Pro Series Filter Cleaner - GallonItem #: 20321
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Natural Chemistry Pro Series Filter Cleaner
Pro Series Filter Cleaner is a highly concentrated deep cleaning solution that removes build up caused by: oils, grease, non-living organics and more on filters. It is very effective on cartridge elements, D.E. filter grids and sand filters. It improves filter efficiency and lengthens cycles between filter cleaning.
- Pool filter cleaner for cartridge, sand and D.E. filter elements
- Cleans without acid
- Improves filter efficiency
- Lengthens cycles between filter cleaning
Directions for use:
- Directions for Cartridge Elements or Diatomaceous Earth filter grids: Remove cartridge elements or D.E. grids from the filter tank and hose off loose material. Fill a pail, bucket or trash container with enough water to cover cartridges or grids. Add 1/2 gallon of Pro Series Filter Cleaner per 5 gallons of water. If grids cannot be removed fill tank with water and add filter cleaner to the tank. Place cartridge elements or D.E. grids in solution and soak for a minimum of 6 hours, preferably overnight. Remove from the solution and rinse thoroughly.
- Directions for Sand Filters: Have pump running and filter in backwash mode. Suction should come primarily from skimmer, not main drain. Add 1 gallon of this product to skimmer or surge tank. Once contents of container has entered the filter, turn pump off and put valve in either close or filter position, for a minimum of 6 hours. Turn pump on with filter set to backwash, run until water flows clear. Do not allow pump to run dry. Return filter to normal operation