Natural Chemistry Pro Series Natural Clarifier - GallonItem #: 20311
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Natural Chemistry Pro Series Natural Clarifier
Natural Clarifier is a natural clarifier made from the shells of crabs and various sea life. Crabs and other crustaceans have a product in their shells called 'chitosan' that attracts small particles of debris in water.
Use to effectively and quickly clear problem water or to 'polish' dull water by removing small suspended particles.
- Professional strength clarifier
- Highly concentrated
- Clears cloudy water fast
- Can be used at the same time as shock
- Not possible to overdose
- No premixing required
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems, biodegradable and environmentally safe
Directions for use:
- Standard Weekly Dosage Rate: 1 ounce per 7,000 gallons of pool water.
- Cloudy Water Dosage Rate (high bather loads, etc.): 1 Ounce per 5,000 gallons of pool water.