Natural Chemistry Pro Series Pipe PurgeItem #: 20320
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Natural Chemistry Pro Series Pipe Purge
Pro Series Pipe Purge is a professional strength cleaner that cleans pool and spa plumbing of built up non-living organic waste that can cause many water clarity issues.
- Pool and spa pipe cleaner
- Cleans where you can't
- Professional strength
Directions for use in swimming pools:
- Add 1 gallon of Pipe Purge per 15,000 gallons of pool water. With circulation pump running, add equal amounts of dosage to all skimmers or gutter.
- Circulate for 24 hours.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Shock the pool to boost sanitizer levels.
- Proceed with regular pool water maintenance.
Directions for use in spas:
- Close the spa to bathers.
- Backwash the sand filter or remove the cartridge filter elements and clean with Pro Series Filter Cleaner.
- Turn off, close, and/or by-pass all chemical feed systems.
- Add 1 Quart of Pipe Purge per 500 gallons of spa water through the skimmers.
- Run the jets for a minimum of 20 minutes. It is normal for some foaming to occur.
- Run the circulation pump overnight.
- Run the jets for 1 minute.
- Backwash the sand filter if applicable.
- Drain, rinse and then refill the spa.
- Thoroughly backwash and rinse the sand filter with fresh water, or re-install clean cartridge filter elements.
- Balance the water.
- Turn the chemical feed systems back on.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance and operation.