Natural Chemistry Pro Series Stain and Scale Control - GallonItem #: 20701
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Natural Chemistry Pro Series Stain and Scale Control
Pro Series Stain and Scale Control helps protect pools from the damaging effects of scale buildup and staining due to excessive calcium, iron, copper and other minerals. It works without the use of phosphates or harsh acids. This product also works very well at reducing scale from forming on chlorine generator cells and UV crystal lens in order to help maintain optimum performance.
- Stain and Scale Control for Swimming Pools
- Protects pools from damaging effects of scale buildup
- Helps prevent staining due to calcium, iron, copper and other minerals
- Great for new plaster start-up
- Compatible with all pool surfaces and most sanitizing systems.
- Initial Dose: Add 32 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water evenly around the edges. If water hardness level is above 400ppm, metal readings are above 0.5 ppm, or if being used during start-up of a new plaster pool, wait 24 hours and add a second initial dose.
- Maintenance Dose for Scale Control - Monthly: Add 5 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each month.
- Maintenance Dose for Scale Control - Weekly: Add 4 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each week.