Natural Chemistry Pro Series Stain and Scale Control - Gallon
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Natural ChemistryPro Series Stain and Scale Control
Pro Series Stain and Scale Control helps protect pools from the damaging effects of scale buildup and staining due to excessive calcium, iron, copper and other minerals. It works without the use of phosphates or harsh acids. This product also works very well at reducing scale from forming on chlorine generator cells and UV crystal lens in order to help maintain optimum performance.
- Stain and Scale Control for Swimming Pools
- Protects pools from damaging effects of scale buildup
- Helps prevent staining due to calcium, iron, copper and other minerals
- Great for new plaster start-up
- Compatible with all pool surfaces and most sanitizing systems.
- Initial Dose: Add 32 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water evenly around the edges. If water hardness level is above 400 ppm, metal readings are above 0.5 ppm, or if being used during start-up of a new plaster pool, wait 24 hours and add a second initial dose.
- Maintenance Dose for Scale Control - Monthly: Add 5 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each month.
- Maintenance Dose for Scale Control - Weekly: Add 4 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each week.