Olympic Optilon Pool Paint - White / GallonItem #: 850-G
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
This Rubber Based pool paint that is easy to apply and is one of the most popular types of pool coatings on the market due to the fact that most pools were originally coated with a chlorinated rubber paint.
Optilon is recommended when re-painting pools that was previously coated with a rubber based paint. It is a synthetic rubber-based formula that has all of the quality and performance expectations as chlorinated rubber, but at a lower cost. It provides a soft satin appearance with a low sheen and has a high water resistance.
Optilon Paint Features:
- Premium Grade Synthetic Rubber-Based Paint
- High water resistance with a 2 to 3 year life expectancy
- Low sheen, with soft satin appearance
- Two finish coats of paint per application
- One of the most commonly used types of pool paint
- Each Gallon of Optilon Paint will cover approximately 250 to 275 square feet of pool surface area.
- Pool Surface: White, Bikini Blue, Blue Ice, Blue Mist and Black
- Bright Accent Colors: Sunshine Yellow, Red Pepper, Spanish Blue and Viking Blue
- The paint can be applied using either a paint roller or airless spray equipment.
- On previously uncoated, unusually porous, and or bare surface like concrete or plaster, a third coat may be necessary.
- As a general rule, you need to use the same type coating that is currently your pool if you are painting over an existing, painted surface. (i.e. epoxy over epoxy, rubber base over rubber base, acrylic over acrylic).