Olympic Poxoprime II Primer - Gallon
Poxoprime II is designed to be used with epoxy based paints. It is recommended to be used over uncoated/unfinished concrete or plaster surfaces. The primer can be applied on damp surfaces which allows you to clean and prime the pool in a single day.
Bare plaster or concrete are highly absorbent materials which tend to soak up the first coat. Therefore, a primer should be used to soak in, seal the surface and provide a smoother profile for surfacing.
Poxoprime II Primer Features:
- Surface primer for epoxy based pool paints
- Compatible with wet surfaces for single day pool prep and priming
- For use on uncoated concrete and plaster surfaces
- Soaks in and seals the pool surface
- Each Gallon of Poxoprime II will cover approximately 200 to 250 square feet of pool surface area.
- The primer can be applied using either a paint roller or airless spray equipment.
- Proxoprime II should only be used as a base coat for epoxy pool paints such as Poxolon 2 and Zeron paints.
- Do not use epoxy primers as an undercoat for rubber-based pool paints.
- Do not apply over any old or existing pool coating.