Olympic Zeron Epoxy Pool Paint - White / GallonItem #: 390-G
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Epoxy pool paint is the longest lasting type of pool paint available to protect your swimming pool surfaces. Epoxy paint becomes very hard and non-porous when it cures and is less sensitive to you pool waters chemical balance.
Zeron epoxy paint is a heavier bodied material than other epoxy paints including Poxolon 2 which means it typically will only require one coat, but will also a little harder to apply and won't spread as far. Typically, the epoxy pool coating has a life of up to 8 years per application. Because of the long life, the cost per year of service is significantly lower than other pool paints.
Zeron Paint Features:
- Long life of up to 8 years per application
- Non-porous, ceramic-like finish
- Only requires one coat
- Cures hard and is less sensitive to your water chemical balance
- High gloss finish
- Each Gallon of Zeron Paint will cover approximately 125 to 150 square feet of pool surface area.
- Pool Surface: White, Bikini Blue, Blue Ice, Blue Mist and Black
- Bright Accent Colors: Sunshine Yellow, Red Pepper, Spanish Blue and Viking Blue
- The paint can be applied using either a paint roller or airless spray equipment.
- If the existing surface is rough, prime the surface first with Gunzite primer before applying the paint. If the surface is smooth, prime it with Poxoprime II before application of Poxolon 2 or Zeron finish coat. Poxoprime II, or Gunzite primer, are required on a bare surfaces only. On re-coats of Zeron Epoxy Paint, a primer is not necessary. If spot priming is required, use Gunzite Primer. Poxoprime II should only be used on never before coated smooth plaster and concrete.
- As a general rule, you need to use the same type coating that is currently your pool if you are painting over an existing, painted surface. (i.e. epoxy over epoxy, rubber base over rubber base, acrylic over acrylic).