Pentair 2 Way CPVC Valve 2" X 2.5" 263027Item #: 263027
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Pentair 2 Way CPVC Valve 263027
Pentair Valve Features:
- 2" X 2-1/2" Plumbing. (This valve can be plumbed using either 2" or 2 1/2" PVC or CPVC Pipe)
- 2 Way Valve
- Dual O-rings, separated by a hard spacer, provide optimum shaft sealing for dependability.
- High temperature CPVC. (Recommended where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees)
- Works with Pentair Valve Actuators for pools with automation systems.
- Maximum body pressure 150 psi, maximum sealing pressure 35 psi.
- Manufacturers lifetime seal warranty.
Our Pentair lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. And as the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. And when paired with Pentair valve actuators (263045), theyre the perfect solution for fully automated operation.
Pentair Valves are ideal for diverting, shut-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while
simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.