Pentair 3 Way CPVC Valve 2.5" X 3" 263056Item #: 263056
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Pentair Valve Features:
- 2.5" X 3" Plumbing. (This valve can be plumbed using either 2.5" or 3" PVC or CPVC Pipe)
- 3 Way Valve
- Field-adjustable stop positions and friction lock screw for fine adjustments.
- Inlet port identification on cover which can be rotated to any port.
- Dual O-rings, separated by a hard spacer, provide optimum shaft sealing for dependability.
- High temperature CPVC. (Recommended where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees)
- Works with Pentair Valve Actuators for pools with automation systems.
- Rated at 50 psi and an industry leading 180 GPM of flow.
- Largest possible flow area for lower head loss.
- Can be used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications.
- Manufacturers lifetime seal warranty.
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators.
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 50.
- Tested and certified to IAPMO PS 87-95
Pentair Valves are ideal for diverting, shut-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.