Pentair 3 Way CPVC Valve 2.5" X 3" 263056
Pentair Valve Features:
- 2.5" X 3" Plumbing. (This valve can be plumbed using either 2.5" or 3" PVC or CPVC Pipe)
- 3 Way Valve
- Field-adjustable stop positions and friction lock screw for fine adjustments.
- Inlet port identification on cover which can be rotated to any port.
- Dual O-rings, separated by a hard spacer, provide optimum shaft sealing for dependability.
- High temperature CPVC. (Recommended where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees)
- Works with Pentair Valve Actuators for pools with automation systems.
- Rated at 50 psi and an industry leading 180 GPM of flow.
- Largest possible flow area for lower head loss.
- Can be used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications.
- Manufacturers lifetime seal warranty.
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators.
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 50.
- Tested and certified to IAPMO PS 87-95
Pentair Valves are ideal for diverting, shut-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.