Pentair 3 Way PVC Valve 1.5" X 2" 263037
Pentair Valve Features:
- 1-1/2" X 2" Plumbing. (This valve can be plumbed using either 1-1/2" or 2" PVC or CPVC Pipe)
- 3 Way Valve
- Dual O-rings, separated by a hard spacer, provide optimum shaft sealing for dependability
- Low temperature PVC
- Works with Pentair Valve Actuators for pools with automation systems
- Maximum body pressure 150 psi, maximum sealing pressure 35 psi
- Manufacturers lifetime seal warranty
Our Pentair lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. And as the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable PVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. And when paired with Pentair valve actuators (263045), theyre the perfect solution for fully automated operation.
Pentair Valves are ideal for diverting, shut-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while
simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.