Pentair EasyClean 90 D.E. Filter 188615
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Pickup or Local Delivery Only
This product cannot be shipped. If you live within our local delivery range, you can choose to have the product delivered to your door, or you can pick it up in store. See below for our location information.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) is proven to be the most effective filtering medium for removing microscopic particles as small as 5 microns (which are invisible to the naked eye). With its many pores and sharp corners, D.E. does a superb job of trapping this tiny dirt and debris. Thanks to its design, the EasyClean automatic regeneration filter makes it even easier to enjoy the added water clarity that only D.E. media can deliver. It's the simple, trouble-free and highly effective filter.
EasyClean's coated D.E. cartridge traps dirt and debris. As the build-up on the cartridge element grows heavier, D.E. media and trapped particles can fall from the filter cartridge and settle at the bottom of the housing when the pump shuts off. Once the pump switches back on, much of the fallen D.E. media rises again and embeds itself back onto the filter cartridge while the debris stays behind. This automatic regeneration delivers maximum cleaning performance with-out the need to manually clean the cartridge nearly as often.
EasyClean D.E. filters not only filter better, they make your life easier. This filter features cartridge style D.E. elements with more square feet of filter area, resulting in longer periods between cleaning. In addition, EasyClean's refined internal design minimizes flow restrictions so that the least amount of pumping power produces the maximum required flow rates-for lower utility costs.
EasyClean Filter Features:
- 2" Plumbing for maximum flow, greater efficiency.
- Durable 8 ounce polyester cartridge media has super-slick surfaces, making them easier to clean than conventional cartridge filters.
- One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.
- Only requires 3 pounds of D.E.
- Unionized connections for 2" plumbing.
- Integrated continuous High Flow internal air relief.
- Lock ring with spring-loaded safety latches.
- Coreless cartridge for easy cleaning.
- High Flow manual air relief valve.
- 1" Drain and wash out.
- Single piece base and body design.
- Exclusive D.E. cartridge element ensures even water flow and uniform distribution of D.E. for optimum filtration efficiency-more dirt is trapped per cycle.
- Standard High Flow manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief work together for superior filtration efficiency.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength, durability and long life.
- NSF listed.
- 15-1/2" Width X 40-1/2" Height (76" vertical clearance required to remove filter element)