Pentair FNS Plus D.E. Filter EC-180009
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Filtering with diatomaceous earth (D.E.) gives you water that really sparkles. Thats because D.E. filters remove the tiniest of contaminants - particles as small as 5 microns (an average grain of sand is 1,000 microns!). Even though these particles can't be seen individually, collectively they greatly affect water clarity.
Here's why diatomaceous earth filters work so well. Water passes through a series of D.E. coated grids. Under a microscope, D.E. looks like a collection of tiny sponges. And just like a sponge, water can pass through, but microscopic impurities like dirt, algae, and some forms of bacteria can't.
FNS Plus D.E. filters have been designed with curved grids to maximize filtration area. More filter area means better performance and longer periods between cleanings. Our exclusive internal design has been refined to minimize flow restrictions, and therefore requires minimal pumping power to achieve a needed flow rate. That means lower utility costs.
In addition to providing the clearest possible water, FNS Plus was also designed for easy maintenance and long-term reliability. So you can count on it to keep your pool's water clean and crystal clear for years to come.
- Curved vertical grids provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings.
- Unique internal design ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency.
- Chemical resistant, fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life.
- Easily removable filter grid pack to simplify maintenance and save you time.
- Attractive almond-colored tank blends into any backyard environment.
- High FlowTM manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief work together to maintain efficient filtration and prevent over-pressurization.
- Easily accessible 1-1/2" drain for efficient clean-out.
- One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.
- 2" plumbing
- 60 Square Foot Filter Area
- 120 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 6.0 Lbs D.E. Required (Not Included)