Pentair MasterTemp 250,000 BTU HD Heater 460806
Pentair MasterTemp HD (Heavy-Duty) Heater 460806
Pentair HD (Heavy-Duty) heaters feature cupro-nickel exchanger that stand up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use. Pentair MasterTemp Heaters offer all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The compact design and super quiet operation won't intrude on your poolside leisure time.
The MasterTemp heater is engineered for super-quiet operation and wont intrude on your poolside leisure time. A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required; stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
Compare energy efficiency ratings and youll find MasterTemp heater at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together. With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and push-button, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
Pentair MasterTemp HD Features:
- 250,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Easy-to-Read LCD Display with enhanced diagnostic capabilities
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
- Elevation is adjustable
- Electronic Ignition
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater allows for smaller overall equipment pads that wont intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp heater is positioned on your equipment pad.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
- 21" Long x 23.02" Wide x 28.15" High