Pentair Sand Dollar SD 60 Filter EC-145322
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
The Sand Dollar Top Mount Sand Filter is the perfect high performance sand filter. It's incredibly simple to operate and maintain, and it's built with long-term reliability in mind. Plus, its highly efficient design provides all the clean, crystal clear water your pool requires year after year. Here's how.
Pool water is routed through the sand-filled pressure vessel. The sand traps particles so small they are undetectable to the naked eye. Over time, dirt accumulates in the spaces between the sand particles, causing the pressure in the vessel to rise. This signals you to backwash the filter. Simply reverse the water flow and knock out the dirt.
Pool filter operation doesn't come any easier. The multi-port valve of the Sand Dollar Top Mount Sand Filter puts all filter functions right at your fingertips - just rotate the handle to the desired position and the Sand Dollar filter does the rest for sure and simple operation.
All Sand Dollar filters feature a special internal design that maintains the sand bed level and ensures even water flow. That results in the most efficient filtration possible.
Sand Dollar SD 60 Features:
- 2.3 Square Foot Effective Filtration Area
- 22" Diameter Tank
- 60 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- One-piece thermoplastic tank for exceptional strength, corrosion resistance and long life.
- Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy.
- Special internal design maintains sand bed level for consistent performance and extended time between cleaning cycles.
- Attractive almond color blends with any outdoor décor.
- Top Mount 6-function 1-1/2" multi-port valve features a pressure gauge and manual air relief for optimum filtration efficiency.
- Internal design ensures that water is exposed to maximum sand surface area for superior filtration performance and efficient backwashing.
- One-year limited manufacturers warranty. See warranty for details.
- 22-1/2" Diameter
- 250 Pounds (Use standard #20 silica sand - not included)