Pentair SuperFlo VS Pump 342001Item #: 342001
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Pentair SuperFlo VS Pump 342001
The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pump brings the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80% and have an easy-to-read graphical display and a built-in timer for easy operation.
The pump is a product of more than 40 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear - and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
Pentair's SuperFloVS pumps are specifically designed to be the best choice for a variety of in-ground pools. It features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty permanent magnetic motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. It has a super quiet running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad.
The SuperFlo VS pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It's super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it's designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. Whether you're choosing your first pump or replacing older technology, the SuperFlo VS pump is definitely a super choice.
SuperFlo VS Pump Features:
- 1-1/2 Horsepower, Variable Speed Motor
- 115 Volt Or 230 Volt Operation
- Three adjustable operating speed settings plus override capability
- Easy-to-read graphical display makes programming and monitoring a cinch
- 24 Hour real time clock
- Intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs
- Self-priming for quicker, easier start-up
- See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise
- Unionized fittings Included (1.5" internal slip and 2" external slip)
- Cam and Ramp Lid locks in place with a quarter-turn
- Performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality
- Heavy-duty, Permanent Magnet Motor.
- Integral volute and pot reduce hydraulic noise
- UL/C-UL/NSF certified
- One-year limited Manufacturers warranty.