Pool Clear 4-In-1 Clarifier Qt
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Pool Clear is a 4-In-1 Clarifier that clarifies pool water in 4 ways with just one product that requires only 1 ounce per 5,000 gallons of water. Pool Clear clarifies cloudy water, eliminates dissolved metals, removes oils, soaps and other contaminants and improves filter efficiency. Here is how it works:
Pool Clear gathers debris, body wastes and tiny suspended particles into large enough clumps for your pool or spa filter to trap. Pool Clear is a Chelating Agent so it actually removes the metals by precipitating them into the filter. After running filter 8 hours, clean or backwash your filter, then the metals are gone for good. Pool Clear removes oils, soaps and other contaminants. Unlike most brands of clarifiers Pool Clear is a natural biopolymer formula, long-chain-molecule, that catches oils and contaminant molecules and binds them together to be removed from the water through the filter. In addition to binding the contaminants together, Pool Clear improves filter efficiency by setting up a network of coating on the filter media so the filter can more efficiently collect debris and contaminants.
All this is done naturally. Most of the leading brands base their clarifiers on petroleum, not Pool Clear, they start with Chitin from Pacific Northwest crab and shrimp shells, which would otherwise be dumped into bays and landfills. By starting with natural shells the result is an environmentally-safe product which is not only non-toxic but it works better than any other product on the market.
Directions for use:
1. Clean or backwash pool or spa filter when applying initial dose.
2. Add 1 ounce per 5,000 gallons of pool water and dilute Pool Clear in a 5 gallon bucket of water, then pour around the edge of your pool. If your water is especially dirty you can double or triple the dose.
3. Allow at least 8 hours of continuous filtration.
4. Clean or backwash filter to remove metal and wastes.
5. Reapply Pool Clear (1 ounce per 5,000 gallons) so filter can be recoated. It is recommended to use Pool Clear once a week to keep your pool water clear and sparkling.
Natures Care Pool Clear