Pool Frog 5400 In-ground Mineral System 01-01-5480
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
There are three parts to all POOL FROG Mineral Systems - the Cycler, Mineral Reservoir and the pre-filled chlorine Bac Pac.
The Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir, which contains Frog's EPA registered mineral formula and fits inside the Cycler. The minerals continually replenish themselves for added protection against bacteria, as well as keeping your pool's pH balanced by acting as a neutralizer. One Mineral Reservoir will last the full season or up to 6 months; use two reservoirs for year-round pools.
The pre-filled chlorine Bac Pac is then inserted into the Mineral Reservoir dispensing low levels of chlorine for 1-3 weeks. The complete Pool Frog System allows you to cut chlorine use by up to 50%* over standard water treatment programs.
The patented Control Dial on the front of the Cycler lets you manage the amount of water flowing through the system. Water is circulated upward into the Mineral Reservoir and chlorine Bac Pac simultaneously. The erosion design of this system continuously dispenses chlorine at a precise low level (only 0.5 is needed). Once you've determined the correct setting for your pool just set it, then forget it for weeks at a time!
Pool Frog 5400 Features:
- Pool Frog Cycler with Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir for in-ground pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Less work with no daily dosing of minerals or chlorine.
- Pre-filled pacs eliminate fumes typical of chlorine buckets.
- Reduces red eyes.
- Reduces fading swimsuits.
- Lower chlorine levels help prevent damage to equipment and surfaces.
- Includes mineral reservoir (lasts up to 6 months)