Pool-Krete Pre-Mix - 40 Pounds
Pool-Krete Pre-Mix is a factory-prepared blend of exfoliated vermiculite and portland cement with special additives to aid in mixing, pumping, placing and troweling of materials in a pool base. Pool-Krete requires only the addition of water at the job site. It is an insulating concrete designed to provide a cushioned and protective support for in-ground and above-ground vinyl liner pools.
A vinyl lined pool is your most affordable choice as you build your family swimming pool, and Pool-Krete can help can help bring out the best in any vinyl lined pool. A foundation of Pool-Krete will help your vinyl lined pool last longer than those with a foundation of sand/cement and there's none of the abrasion. It will add to the beauty of your vinyl lined pool and there's no unsightly footprints or rust discoloration. And a vinyl lined pool with a Pool-Krete foundation is also easier and less expensive to maintain than those with sand or concrete foundations.
If you've made the decision to install a vinyl lined pool, do yourself a favor and use Pool Krete for your foundation. Longer lasting, more attractive, and easier to maintain, Pool-Krete brings out the best in any vinyl lined pool.
- Recommended for use with all above ground and in-ground vinyl lined swimming pools
- Pre-blended to assure correct proportions of vermiculite and cement in each batch
- Reduced installation time because special additives make it easy to mix, pump and trowel
- Forms a base that is non-abrasive and a cushion that will not tear or puncture the vinyl liner
- 40 Pound Bag
- Each bag covers approximately 10 square feet.