Pool Pilot Digital Nano Chlorine Generator DN2 - 220 VoltItem #: DN2
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Digital Nano Salt Chlorine Generator is designed for swimming pools up to 22,000 gallons of water and can produce up to 0.8 lbs of chlorine per day. The system is simple to operate and can work at all salt levels from 2,000 to 35,000 ppm. Push button controls allow for easy adjustments and includes a 24 hour and 72 hour boost cycle when you need a boost in chlorine production.
It comes with a patented, pre-assembled bypass manifold that helps provide a controlled flow rate for optimum chlorine production. It can operate at flow rates as low as 15 gpm and is easy to install and service.
Digital Nano Features:
- Works on pools with up to 22,000 gallons of water
- Productes up to 0.8 lbs of chlorine per day
- Push button controls with 24 and 72 hour boost cycles
- Temperature compensation system adjusts chlorine production based on pool water temperature for optimum results
- Digital readout displays salt level, amount of salt to add, water temperature and diagnostics
- In-line strainer protects the tri-sensor and cell from debris that could obstruct either component
- Tri-Sensor three way sensor measures flow, salt level and water temperature
- Built-in check valve allows water flow greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the cell
- Can display in English, French, Spanish and Italian
- Soft reverse cell cleaning
- Pre-assembled bypass manifold controls the flow rate for optimum chlorine production
- Operates with salt levels from 2,000 to 35,000 ppm and water temperatures up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy to install and service
- 220 Volt
Auto Pilot DN2