Pool Rescue - 20 PoundsItem #: C005136-PL20
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Pool Rescue - 20 Pounds
Pool Rescue is designed to help solve issues in those pools that may have been neglected over time, had the contents of their off-season cover deposited into the pool, or worse. Pool rescue is compatible with all sanitizing systems and will not bleach pool surfaces.
- Increases buoyancy of organic materials in water.
- High powered oxidizer
- Removes ALL chlorine and bromine from pool water
- Compatible with all pool surfaces
- Raises leaves and organic debris from the bottom of the pool to the surface for removal; saving manual labor time
- Virtually immediate reaction in the water
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Will not bleach or stain the surface of the pool
- 20 Pound Bucket
Directions for use:
- Before application, if neccessary, adjust pH to 7.2
- With pump off add 1 pound per 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting over entire pool surface.
- Immediately add 3/4 pound of ProTeam pH Down for every pound of Pool Rescue added
- Remove any debris floating to and on the surface of the water; then turn pump on and run 24 -48 hours
- Clean filter and vacuum if needed
- Repeat treatment if needed for a severely fouled pool