Poolife Back to Blue Shock SystemItem #: 92106
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
If you are experiencing a severe algae bloom, resulting in green water, Poolife Back to Blue Shock System can turn your pool sparkling blue again within 24 hours! This two-part system destroys the bacteria and algae that has taken over you pool, then makes it easy to vacuum out. Get an all-in-one shock system that chlorinates, shocks, and kills algae to restore water clarity.
Poolife Back to Blue Shock System Features:
- Two-part, all-in-one shock system
- Destroys bacteria and algae
- Clears water within 24 hours
- Minimum Available Chlorine 75%
- Calcium Hypochlorite 78%
- (1) 2.6 lb Poolife Exclusive Pool Care Collection Back to Blue 1
- (1) 2 lb Poolife Exclusive Pool Care Collection Back to Blue 2
- Add 2.6 lbs of Poolife Exclusive Pool Care Collection Back to Blue 1 per 15,000 gallons of water into the pool with circulation system turned on. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use a brush to disperse to assist in helping it dissolve.
- Once this product has been completely dispersed in the pool water, change valve to recirculate position and add 2 lbs of Poolife Exclusive Pool Care Collection Back to Blue 2 per 15,000 gallons of water through the skimmer.
- Leave system circulating for 1 hour, then turn off the filter pump and allow water and sediment to settle overnight.
- The following day, change valve to vacuum position and vacuum the sediment to waste.
- Return valve to filter position after pool has been vacuumed.