Poolife Bromine + - 50 lbs
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Bromine + is a form of brominating hydantoin for pools that is easily adapted to many erosion feeders used to automatically treat both commercial and residential pools. This product, when used as directed, will disinfect pool water, keeping it clean, clear, and odor free. Bromine doesn't reduce pH or cause calcium hardness and can be used in feeders, floaters, or skimmers.
Poolife Bromine + Features:
- Improves bather comfort
- Doesn't reduce pH or affect hardness
- Easily adapted to eriosion feeders
- Disinfects pool water
- Compatible with feeders, floaters, and skimmers
- 1-bromo-3-chloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin 54.2%
- 1,3-dichloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin 28.9%
- 1,3-dichloro-5-ethyl-5methylhydantoin 15.9%
- Do not mix this product in concentrated form with any other chemical.
- When bromine level drops below 1 to 3 ppm, add 0.2 to 2.0 ounces of this product per 1000 gallons daily, or as needed.