PoolRx Mineral Purifier - 20,000 to 30,000 Gallons
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
PoolRx Mineral Pods reduce the amount of chlorine you need in your pool to maintain clean and safe water to swim in. The pod contains a blend of minerals that effectively eliminate algae from your pool and other chemicals such as clarifiers, sodium bromide, phosphate removers, etc.
How does the PoolRx Work? First you put the PoolRx into your swimming pool skimmer or pump basket. The minerals completely dissolve within the first 24 hours of use and form a stable residual of minerals throughout the entire pool water. This frees up low levels of chlorine and allows them to be more active and available to kill bacteria. As the minerals pass back over the PoolRx Pod during circulation, they are re-energized and continue to remain active for up to 6 months. Later, 4 to 6 Months after the first application, you may need to add PoolRx booster in extreme conditions or for areas with longer swimming seasons.
PoolRx Mineral Purifier Features:
- Extreme Black Unit is for pools with 20,000 to 30,000 gallons of water
- Chemical reducer and 6 month algaecide
- Ideal for pools using chlorine and salt chlorine generators
- Provides up to 6 months of problem solving and chemicals reduction
- Allows you to maintain chlorine levels at a low 0.5 to 1.0 ppm (1.0 to 5.0 ppm for Commercial Pools)
- Buy less chlorine or reduce wear and tear on your chlorine generator by running it less
- Eliminates the need for phosphate removers, clarifiers and algaecides.
- Simplifies pool care and reduces maintenance time and costs
- Less chlorine use means less Cyanuric Acid (CYA) build up and Total Dissolve Solids (TDS) for longer periods between drain and refills
- Clean or backwash your filter before adding PoolRx.
- Place the PoolRx unit into our pump or skimmer basket for increased water flow.
- Add the unit when there is at least 3 to 4 hours left on the run cycle. This will ensure the minerals completely dissolve out of the unit and through the filter into the pool.
- The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 1 1/2 times per day. This normally requires the filtration system to run for between 6 to 8 hours but can vary depending on the gallons of water in your pool and the pumps flow rate.
- Do not re-clean or backwash the filter for at least 2 weeks after adding the PoolRx unit so the minerals can dissolve through the filter.
- Replace the unit in the basket ever 12 months.
- Add PoolRx booster after 4 to 6 months if you have longer swimming seasons or in extreme conditions.