ProTeam - Spa Filter Clean
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
ProTeam Spa Filter Clean
ProTeam Spa Filter Clean is a heavy duty filter cleaner for removing body oil, soapy residues, scale, and grime from cartridge filters. Filter Clean will clean all types of filters and is a powerful degreaser. Regular use will increase filtering capacity and help maintain adequate water flow and circulation. ProTeam Spa Filter Clean is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, silver-mineral, and ozone-treated pools and spas.
- Filter cleaner for hot tub cartridges
- Removes oils, scale, lotions, soapy residues and other contaminants
- Powerful degreaser that can be used on all hot tub cartridges
- Helps maintain proper water circulation
- Extends the life of cartridge filters
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems
- 16 Ounces
Directions for use:
- Spraying Directly Onto Filter - Remove the filter from the spa and rinse of any excess debris from the pleats of the filter. Using a spray bottle (not provided) and spray ProTeam Spa Filter Clean directly onto the filter and work from the top to the bottom of the filter. Allow cleaner to stand for 15 minutes. Then rinse the filter completely and place the filter back into the spa and resume normal operation.
- Soaking The Filter - If you prefer to clean you filter by soaking it in a cleaner, add 16 ounces of ProTeam Spa Filter Clean to 2-1/2 gallons of fresh water. Always add chemicals to the water, NEVER water to chemicals. Mix the solution thoroughly in an appropriate size container. Place the cartridge into the solution and let the filter soak for thirty to sixty minutes. DO NOT soak your filters in steel, metal or aluminum containers.